Wednesday 27 March 2013

Flowery Especially For You Z Fold Card

I came across this lovely card on Pinterest made by Heidi Boos using the sweet SU! Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set and Sycamore Street patterned papers - both SAB goodies.  I love Z fold cards and I haven't made one for a long time so I knew a CASE was called for! 

I kept the card base, patterned papers, ribbon and punched border the same as Heidi's.   You know how much I love flower stamps and fussy cutting so it won't be a surprise to see I've put quite a few flowers on my card!  Some flowers were stamped directly to the white panel and then I popped up a few fussy cut ones.  I added an Island Indigo fussy cut butterfly to the top right corner.

 
Here's a photo from a different angle so you can see the Z fold.


For the envelope flap I punched circles and fussy cut two flowers and a butterfly.  I do love these colours together!


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Bloomin' Marvelous' & 'Made for You' sets
CS: SU! Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Island Indigo & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:
SU! Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party & Island Indigo
Tools: SU! Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, circle punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! Island Indigo ribbon, Dimensionals


 photo ButterflyFlutterRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10