Monday 17 June 2013

In Colour Flowers Thank You Card

I made two of these cards to thank customers for their SU! orders.  I thought it would be fun to use all the new In Colours so they got a sneak peek at them!  I also used a flower stamp from a new set that is available - the Best of Flowers set.

I stamped the flower in each of the In Colour inks and then used the inks and a blender pen to colour in each flower.  I cut the flowers out with the 1 1/4" scalloped circle punch - I do love a flower stamp and matching punch combo!  I glued strips of CS across the front of a white A6 card and popped up the flowers and punched sentiment labels - simple!  The new colours (from the top) are Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I like all of the colours but Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush are already my firm favourites!


Here's the inside and envelope.  I decided I liked the flowers as they were and so I didn't colour them in. 


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Best of Flowers' & 'Embellished Events' sets
CS: SU! Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush & Crisp Cantaloupe, blender pen
Tools: SU! 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/4" scalloped circle punches, Word Window punch
Embellishments & accessories: Dimensionals



 photo FlowerRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10