Monday 23 June 2014

Flower Spray SU! Thank You Cards

These are the thank you cards I made to slip inside my SU! customers bags along with their goodies this month.  The cards measure just a tad over 4" square and I used Pear Pizzazz, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White as my colour combo.

I dry embossed the Top Note shape with the Decorative Dots folder before wrapping that around the card front.  I stamped the flower spray in Pear Pizzazz, cut it out with the Decorative Label punch, stamped the image again in Blackberry Bliss, fussy cut the small flowers, glued them on and added rhinestones to the centres.  If you had the markers you could ink the stamp directly with the two colours - but then I actually quite enjoy a bit of fussy cutting, even when it's fiddly!  I punched Blackberry Bliss labels, snipped them into two pieces and glued the pieces at the top and bottom to make a mat layer for the white labels.  I stamped the sentiment, punched it out with the Word Window punch and glued that to a strip of Blackberry Bliss CS.  I used the Banner punch to cut a flag end and added a rhinestone.  I glued the strip flat at one end but popped up the flagged end.  The flower spray labels are also popped up.



Just simply stamped Pear Pizzazz images decorate the insides and the envelopes.


Here's the set all together.  


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Embellished Events' set
CS: SU! Pear Pizzazz, Blackberry Bliss & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Pear Pizzazz & Blackberry Bliss
Tools: SU! 'Top Note' Bigz die, 'Decorative Dots' embossing folder, 'Decorative Label', 'Word Window' & 'Banner' punches
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals



 photo RoseRuth.gif 


No comments:

01 09 10