Monday 16 June 2014

Summer Silhouettes Flowers & Leaves Thank You Card

I made this thank you card with two of the new SU! In Colours - Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon - my definite faves from the collection of the five new colours!  When stamping the flowers I stamped off once first and then applied more Lost Lagoon ink around the edges with a sponge dauber.  I also used a sponge dauber to edge the leaves with Blackberry Bliss ink.  I fussy cut the leaves and the flowers and popped the three flowers up.  Before adding the three rhinestones I coloured them using a Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities alcohol marker.  That's something I can do successfully with the Blendabilities - the actual colouring of images is going to need way more practise on my part I've found!


I used the pretty border stamp from the Summer Silhouettes set - and my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig - to decorate the inside of the card and the envelope.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Summer Silhouettes' & 'Sassy Salutations' sets
CS: SU! Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss & Whisper White
Ink: SU! Lost Lagoon & Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities alcohol marker
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals



 photo RoseRuth.gif

1 comment:

Jess said...

Beautiful card! Love the teal and brown together!

01 09 10