Monday 2 March 2015

Leaves, Flower & Butterfly Triple Time Stamped Birthday Card

Recently I've made a few triple time stamped cards because of running a class at the Glitter Pot.  Before the class I hadn't done triple time stamping for ages but now I've rediscovered this fab technique and remember how much I enjoy it I just can't seem to stop!  So here's another triple time stamped card I just had to get out of my system!

I put removable adhesive tape on the back of the three white panels, stacked them together and stamped the 'Geometric Leaves' stamp a few times using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink and stamped the sentiment.  I used 'Amazon' Core'dinations paper for my mat layers, attaching the gingham ribbon strip before adhering the layers together.  I die cut flowers from the First Edition 'Flowers' die set, shaped them, stacked them and applied Glossy Accents to the circle in the centre.  I glued part of a swirl die cut and three leaves in place and then popped up the flower.  On the opposite corner I added a pretty die cut butterfly.  As I made this to go on display at the Glitter Pot there's no decorated inside and envelope.


The Geometric Leaves stamp I used on this card is perfect for triple time stamping - because it's fairly large you only have to stamp a few times to cover the panels.  I've used the stamps again on a triple time stamped card I've designed for my monthly card group so I'll be sharing that card later in the week.    

Supplies:
Stamps: Woodware 'Geometric Leaves' set, sentiment from Woodware 'Victorian Spray' set
CS: Glitter Pot thick white card, Woodware white Linen Effect card, Core'dinations 'Amazon'
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, VersaFine Onyx Black
Tools: First Edition 'Flowers' die set, Crafts Too 'Swirly' die, Memory Box 'Fresh Leaves', 'Isabella Butterfly' & 'Pippi Butterfly' dies, flower shaping tool & moulding mat
Embellishments & accessories: black & white gingham ribbon, Ranger Glossy Accents, 3D foam pads 


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10