Saturday 30 April 2016

21st Birthday Square Flip Card

Here's the 21st birthday flip card I gave to Nicola from me.  I used the SU! 'Number of Years' stamp set which has the sweetest watercolour floral images along with the numbers and other elements in the set.  I die cut the square flip card from SU! Mint Macaron CS using a Sizzix die.  I stamped the white square panel with the leaves, flowers and sentiment and added the '21'.  I stacked several layers together so that the numbers were dimensional.  I glued patterned paper to the back panel, added Rose Red punched photo corners, adhered a Rose Red border die cut to the front panel of the flip card and sprinkled on some rhinestones.


Here's a closer look at the stamped panel.


Here's the reverse side of the flip panel which continues the "the number of years..." sentiment with "the world has been a better place because you're in it.".


Here's the back of the card.


Here's the envelope which I made from the same patterned paper I'd used on the card - I love how that ties everything together!  I popped up a name label to finish.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Number of Years' set, Hero Arts 'Yummy Treats' set
CS: SU! Mint Macaron, Rose Red & Whisper White

Patterned paper: SU! 'English Garden'  DSP
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Rose Red, Mint Macaron & Soft Suede
Tools: Sizzix 'Card, Square Flip Its' die, SU! 'Large Numbers' Framelits dies, MFT 'Delicate Lace Border' die, Envelope Punch Board, Sizzix 'Card, Fancy Frame Flip-Its #2' Framelits die set
Embellishments & accessories: SU! rhinestone jewels, Dimensionals 


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10