Sunday 18 September 2016

Set Of Three Butterfly Thank You Cards

I had some bags of SU! goodies to hand out to customers and I made these thank you cards to slip inside the bags.  I wanted to use that big, beautiful, butterfly die from my newly acquired 'Butterflies' Thinlits die set!  I also took the opportunity to use my new Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon and Fancy Frost sequins.

I embossed the white square panels with the 'Fluttering' folder, added a strip of the glitter ribbon and glued the white squares to the front of 4 3/4" square Rich Razzleberry card bases.  I die cut three plain butterfly shapes from vellum, stamped each butterfly twice using the flourish image from the 'Timeless Textures' set in VersaMark ink and I heat embossed using white embossing powder.  I attached each vellum butterfly to a Sweet Sugarplum die cut large fancy butterfly using glue dots.  I stamped and punched the sentiment labels and tied them round the butterfly bodies using Whisper White baker's twine.  I kept the labels in place by popping a couple of Dimensionals under each label.  To complete the card fronts I sprinkled on a few Sweet Sugarplum sequins.  


To decorate the insides and envelopes I stamped and die cut the pretty lacy butterfly from the 'Butterfly Basics' set.


A couple more thank you cards were needed but I wanted to use other new goodies so I'll share those later on.  

Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Timeless Textures', 'Tin of Cards' & 'Butterfly Basics' sets
CS: SU! Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White & vellum
Ink: SU! Sweet Sugarplum & Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark
Tools: SU! 'Butterflies' Thinlits die set, 'Bold Butterfly' Framelits die set, 'Fluttering' embossing folder, 'Decorative Label' punch, 1/8" handheld circle punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! white embossing powder, Sugarplum glitter ribbon, Whisper White baker's twine,  'Fancy Frost' sequins, Dimensionals, glue dots


 photo RoseRuth.gif

2 comments:

Joan said...

Beautiful, love the stamped vellum butterflies.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Amazing work! So beautiful

01 09 10