Friday 23 December 2016

Deer & Trees Ornament Christmas Cards

I made these two cards for special friends.  I was running out of time and making two of the same design seemed a good way to go!  I chose navy, white and silver as my colour combo and kept to a simple layout.  I'm happy how the cards turned out but it was such a miserable, grey day when I photographed the cards so it was impossible to get decent pics.


Here's just one of the cards.  I used stitched square dies to cut out all the squares.  I embossed the white squares with the SU! 'Softly Falling' embossing folder.  The sparkly silver ornaments were popped up as were the navy squares.  


Here's how I decorated the insides of the cards and the envelopes.  I used dies from my MFT 'Blueprints 14' die set for the inside of the cards.  For the envelope flaps I die cut the tree ornaments from the SU! 'Merry Tags' die set and then punched around the tree with a circle punch and layered the navy circle over a larger punched sparkly silver circle.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! 'Embellished Ornaments' set
CS: SU! Night of Navy, Whisper White, SU! Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: SU! Night of Navy
Tools: Memory Box 'Stitched Square Layers' die set, SU! 'Merry Tags' Framelits die set, SU! 'Softly Falling' embossing folder, MFT 'Blueprints 14' die set, circle punches, snowflake punch
Embellishments & accessories: SU! silver ribbon, Dimensionals


 photo RoseRuth.gif

No comments:

01 09 10